منتديات الجالية السودانية الامريكية بفلادلفيا

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
تنويه
الأراء والأفكار التي تطرح في جميع منتديات الجالية سواء كانت من ضيوف المنتدى أو أعضاء الجالية أو أعضاء اللجنة التنفيذية لا تعبر عن موقف الجالية انما تعبر عن أصحابها فقط
سبتمبر 2024
الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد

اليومية اليومية

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 445 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو abdolazeem فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 1532 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 632 موضوع

One million reasons‏

اذهب الى الأسفل

One million reasons‏ Empty One million reasons‏

مُساهمة  mohammed kamal الجمعة 02 يوليو 2010, 8:48 am

mohamed --

Thanks so much for your amazing support during our World Cup run.

I know we had a tough end to the tournament, but I'm proud of our guys and all the fans like you who stood behind us. Together, we took another big step forward for U.S. soccer.

But we still have work to do. The winning goal against Algeria was one of the greatest feelings I have ever experienced. I can only imagine how that goal would have felt if it had happened in the United States.

FIFA will announce its choice of hosts for the 2018 and 2022 World Cup tournaments on December 2nd. That gives us five months to make our case for why FIFA should pick the U.S.

So far, more than 764,000 people have signed the petition supporting our Bid. That's a ton of signatures, but we can go bigger.

Let's set our goal above and beyond one million!

One million signatures mean one million reasons for the U.S. to host the FIFA World Cup™. Help us reach our goal by spreading the word to everyone you know:

http://gousabid.com/onemillion

Our team and our fans -- both at home and in South Africa -- left it all out there on and off the field during the tournament. Let's put the same energy and dedication into our Bid to host the World Cup.

Thanks again for all your support.

-- Landon Donovan

mohammed kamal
mohammed kamal

عدد الرسائل : 432
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/06/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى